ThetaHealer Georgie Maroudas - on How ThetaHealing Helped Her And How She Became an Expert
Georgie Maroudas, founder of www.georgiemaroudas.com is a certified ThetaHealer Practitioner and Instructor. Using the Theta Brainwave, Georgie helps men and women release any fears, limiting beliefs, self-sabotaging behaviors and/or trauma that are limiting and no longer serving them. She is a big believer that our inner world of thoughts, beliefs and emotions create every aspect of our outer world and is passionate about helping and empowering every human being. Her mission is to empower individuals by teaching them the skills and abilities they need to be able to release what is no longer serving them, so that they can create a life they love! Read the full interview with Georgie Below!
Introduce yourself. Who is Georgie?
– My name is Georgie Maroudas, and I’m a ThetaHealer, Educator and Mentor. I was born in Melbourne, Australia, and I always knew from a young age that I wanted to help people, but it took me a while to figure out how. Before I started my ThetaHealing business, I worked as a Tennis coach, a Makeup Artist, a Personal Trainer and a Binge Eating Coach. My passion in each one of these fields lead me to where I am today!
For those who don't know, what is ThetaHealing?
– ThetaHealing is a spiritual philosophy, meditation technique and a healing modality. It is a training method for the mind, body and spirit that allows you to clear limiting beliefs and live a positive lifestyle. Through ThetaHealing, intuitive abilities can be used to bring about instantaneous physical and emotional wellbeing.
What can you help your clients with?
– I can help my clients in two ways. Firstly I can be a messenger of divine guidance for them. By tapping into their energy, I can share with them what they are creating with their current energy and what they can do to change their reality and their future.
– Secondly, I can help my clients release any blocks or limitations they may be experiencing in any area of their lives, so they can be free of those limitations. A question I get a lot is, “how do I know I have a block or limitation in my life?” My answer to this question is: “We are all instant manifestors, so if there is something you want to manifest into your reality, but you don’t see it manifest, there is an energetic block there stopping your manifestation from being brought into your life.
– An example of this would be; You have your own business and you have wanted to manifest an extra $100,000 in revenue, but so far, nothing has changed and your revenue is the same! If you had no blocks or limitations, this extra $100,000 would easily come into your life. You could have fears about what might happen if you manifest the extra $100,000, or you could hold limiting beliefs about how long it takes to manifest $100,000. In a session, we would identify what the blocks are for you and release them so you can easily manifest all that you want.”
At a younger age, you had body-issues. Tell us a little bit about that, and what you did that made you get out of that cycle?
– When I was really young, I played a lot of tennis. It wasn’t until I stopped playing tennis that I began to gain a lot of weight, because I had gone from playing 15 hours a week to 0 hours of physical activity. Out of boredom, I also started eating unhealthy foods and my weight increased drastically and very quickly. With that weight gain, my insecurities increased, and my self-confidence disappeared. Around the same time, I manifested a very unhealthy relationship where my insecurities and body issues were highlighted every day. I was told I was too fat and that I needed to lose weight from certain parts of my body! When I finally got the courage to end that relationship, I was left broken and feeling unworthy.
– I tried to fix these issues at the beginning of my journey by changing my external appearance. I became a personal trainer, started dieting, and even got into bodybuilding to change myself. I thought that if I changed my body, no one could ever tell me again how fat I was! The only problem with this approach was that even when I got to my ideal weight, I still thought I was fat in my mind. I realized I needed to change what was on the inside, not what was on the outside. That is when I began my self-development journey. I read books, attending seminars, completed online courses, and eventually, I came across ThetaHealing!
– I was able to use this technique first on myself to discover and release a lot of the hurt, pain, suffering, abuse and limitations I was holding onto that created all of those past experiences. It was never my intention to become a ThetaHealer, but the techniques within ThetaHealing helped me get to the root cause of everything that created pain in my life. It helped free me and that’s why I decided to use ThetaHealing to help others. It took me eight years to get to where I am today. I wouldn’t change a thing though! Everything I have gone through allows me to have such a deep understanding of all of my clients and what they are going through in their lives. I am who I am today because of all my past experiences, but I’m finally at a point in my life where I can look back and have so much gratitude and appreciation for everything I’ve gone through!
What is it that you like the most with empowering others?
– I’m a big believer that every single person on this earth is worthy and deserving of freedom and love. Everyone deserves to be loved unconditionally, and everyone deserves to be free to create anything and everything they want in their lives.
– I know what it feels like to feel unworthy of both of these things. I was able to find a teacher that showed me so much love and kindness. When I opened up and shared my experiences and the pain I was holding onto, there was no judgment in her eyes, and all she showed me was unconditional love, compassion and kindness. Her love made me feel safe enough to grow and change and let go of all that I was holding onto. I hope that I can be that person for someone else. I do what I do so that I can give others the same opportunity I was given.
What is the biggest difference in your life having your own business, compared to being employed?
– The biggest difference is freedom and passion. When you work for someone else, there are some constraints and restrictions you have to abide by because it’s their business and they make the rules. In my own business, as I am my own boss, I get to run my business the way I want. I get to make the final decisions as to how I help people. In this way, I help them, what information I put out into the universe, without any limitations. Also, my business is my passion and I love what I do. I really love helping people and it brings me a lot of joy!
From your own experience, if I feel like my life is "Out of control". What would you advise me to do?
– My biggest advice is to look within. Become your own inner detective. Have a look at your childhood between the ages of 2-7 years of age and begin to look at what you observed and what you learned at the period from the adults in your life. Also, have a look at your parent's childhood. What did they go through as children, what did they observe and learn through their parents? Taking time to reflect on this will give you such insight into your own life and why you do what you do.
– Here are some questions you can ask yourself if you feel like your life is out of control:
- When was the very first time I felt like my life was out on control? What was happening in my life at that time?
- Who tried to control me when I was between the ages of 2-7 years of age?
- What circumstances events occurred in my life when I was young that made me feel like I had no control over the outcome?
- What did I learn from all of these experiences? Because everything we experience in life is teaching us something!
– The answers to every single experience we have in our reality are within us, all we have to do is look and we shall find the answers we seek!