10 Inspirational New Year Quotes For Entrepreneurs To Ring In The New Decade
Updated: Jan 6
Do you have big business goals for 2020? As we enter a new decade with new possibilities, these 10 motivational New Years quotes will inspire you to ring in the new business year.
1. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey
2. “Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley
3. “Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.” – Tim Ferriss
4. “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” – Chinese Proverb
5. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.” – W. P. Kinsella
6. “Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” – Brian Tracy
7. “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth…not going all the way, and not starting.” – Buddha
8. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
9. “Develop an attitude of gratitude this year, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracy
10. “Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.” – Tony Robbins
We wish you a Happy New Successful Year!