Updated: Sep 2, 2020
Emilly Grueso, CEO of The Rise Marketing Agency and founder of www.emillymariegrueso.com is a digital marketing and branding expert. She shares her expertise through the Socialite Vault, an online Membership Club filled with recourses, videos, monthly masterclasses, 1:1 coaching, and more. All aimed to educate and empower entrepreneurs on online marketing & branding strategies. As a serial entrepreneur, Emilly is a chief executive officer at The Rise Marketing Agency, a full-service digital marketing agency that helps businesses execute online marketing strategies to various services, including social media management, aged PPC advertising, email marketing and more.
– I’m a certified digital marketing strategist and have been taught by some of the world’s most successful marketers. I found my passion and truly love helping others monetize their passions as well. Whether that be through my membership-club or done for you services with my agency. Putting business aside, there’s so much more to me than just being an entrepreneur. I am a mother of three kids aged 1,2 & 5. I am Latina; both parents are Colombian. Born in Queens, New York, and raised in Leesburg, Virginia. I grew up with two entrepreneur parents, so I’ve always had the desire to become my boss from a very young age.
Will the Socialite Vault be helpful for new entrepreneurs?
– Absolutely, the vault is a personal blueprint to building a successful business online. It works for newbies and even the ones who aren’t new to the game. When I created this membership club, I knew exactly who I wanted to help and why I wanted to help them. I can remember the feeling of being a new entrepreneur and not knowing the things you need to do and wishing you had some clarity. If I can help someone in that situation, then I know I did my job. So to answer your question, The Socialite Vault will absolutely be helpful for new entrepreneurs.
What’s a good tip for staying focused and accomplishing your goals?
– My biggest tip would be to start with the end in mind. When you do this, you can reverse engineer your way to accomplishing your goals faster and more efficiently. This alone allows me to stay focused because I always have the end in mind. A book that I read that changed my perspective on goal setting is The One Thing by Gary Keller. I highly recommend you read this book if you’re a business owner and you want some more clarity on goal setting and exactly how to do it.
You mentioned before that your agency helps businesses. Do you have a preferred niche that you target?
– Not at all. When The Rise Marketing Agency started, we were only helping restaurants. Since then, we have grown to help boutiques, landscaping companies, real estate agents, weight loss centers, plastic surgeons to larger corporations. If you have a business and you need help, we will be there for you.
Tell us about your 1:1 strategy call
– I like to call it my marketing breakthrough consultation. It’s an hour packed strategy session where we talk about your business & goals. It provides insights that will help your brand, and we also talk about suggestions that would make a huge difference. When it’s all done, we put together a proposal with some simple strategies and suggestions outlined. The call is super insightful and helpful, so I recommend you get a paper and pen and get ready for some heavy notes. The entire call is recorded, so at the end of the session, I send it over.
Managing multiple businesses must be very challenging how do you overcome failures?
– Failures are inevitable. If I’m not making mistakes, then I’m not growing. I try not to dwell on it. I make the changes necessary then move on. Hopefully, It taught me a lesson. One of my favorite mantras is “ Fail Forward, FAST”. I believe a major problem with today’s society is the fear of failure and what others may think about you. This fear of failure is limiting the number of risks people are taking. This is scary because, in order to achieve the things you want, you have to be willing to take risks and do the unknown & seemingly impossible. Imagine what you would accomplish if you didn’t let the fear of failure dictate your actions?