Serena is an expert Business Strategist, Growth/Development and Empowerment Mentor to Female Entrepreneurs, as well as a best-selling Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur and successful multiple Business Owner. Her main passion is offering business strategies, support and empowerment to ambitious and high vibe business women both locally and internationally – through HER Business Revolution at www.herbusinessrevolution.biz. She is also known for her organization skills through owning Glow Virtual Assistants, and for her support of women and child-related charities (also founding two charitable initiatives – Mums Empowerment Movement and SociaBubble).
– I'm Serena Fordham - an expert Business Strategist, Growth/Development and Empowerment Mentor to Female Entrepreneurs; as well as a best selling Author, Speaker, Entrepreneur and successful multiple Business Owner.
Why do you do what you do?
– When I started my first business, Glow Virtual Assistants, in 2013, after being made redundant while on maternity leave, I felt quite alone and isolated, and longed for people like-minded business owners around me for support. Hence when I was offered the opportunity to take over a local network of female entrepreneurs, I jumped at the chance.
– This then grew into HER Business Revolution as it is today, and means I can fulfill my true passion of offering business strategies, support and empowerment to ambitious and high vibe business women both locally and internationally to encourage them to build bigger, better and more profitable businesses.
– Also, innovation to help people is a high priority of mine, and as well as being an active supporter of women and child-related charities, I have also founded two charitable initiatives - Mums Empowerment Movement and SociaBubble - in order to help a variety of people progress in work and business.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
– As an owner of 2 successful businesses and two social enterprises, spare time is hard to come by. However, when I do get the chance, I like to read a good book, and I love to spend as much time as possible with my family and friends at my home, the park or the beach, as these are my happy places! I live in a small countryside village in the UK and like to take long walks with my husband, two children and our dog Coco to blow away the cobwebs and give me some headspace from my busy work life.
Why did you want to be a Brainz Executive Contributor?
– Sharing knowledge and experience is really important to me, and I have had many mentors and coaches, as well as other external influences, over the years who have contributed to the success and growth of award-winning businesses. Being able to contribute to Brainz Magazine gives me the opportunity to educate and support lots of business people and hopefully be a small part of their future growth and success too!
How can we find out more or get in touch?
– The best place to find out more is through my business websites:
Stay tuned for more articles from Serena!